Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Don't Look For Anything Else

It's all show and tell folks, don't look for anything else today.

Spring is here, as everyone knows, and I have a Granddaughter due on July 30, so I've been torn between knitting for her and taking care of our garden.

First, one of the sweaters I recently finished for the coming arrival.


Since we're focusing on pink;  Clematis Champagne is in bloom...


On with the bright pink!  Here's a little top I made for her also.


I love pink in the garden also.  Here's our pink tree peony in full bloom.


And up close.



More pink, with a bit of blue thrown in.  Another sweater I finished.





Multi Blue clematis is blooming on the gazebo.


I had to make a little dress to match the lamb sweater.



There was black and white in those lambs, so I'll use that as an excuse to throw in a pic of our hen Tootsie.  She always looks so handsome to me.


And speaking of hens, (well, it doesn't matter, I'm completely off track with this post.)
Here's a baby blanket I knitted.  See if you can pick out the teddy bear pattern.


I did move away, a bit, from all pink, and went with this little dress.


I think the buttons really make it.


I hope whatever you're doing, you're enjoying it.  Life's too short not to.

3 comments:

Effix said...

Donc une petite fille, la voilà habillée pour ses premiers jours, elle sera toute belle ! Félicitations pour ce beau travail de tricot !
Bisous

Victoria Williams said...

Merci, Jj!

GRACE PETERSON said...

Congratulations, Grandma! You are soooo talented. I envy you your ability to knit. I've never been able to master it. Your gardens are lovely and so is Tootsie. This time of year, I wish I could bottle it and savor it in small doses. It's going to be gone before we know it. Take care.