Monday, September 17, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by Rosemary......

Players- you must list one fact, word or tidbit that is somehow relevant to you life for each letter of your first or middle name.

When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your name facts etc.

At the end of your blog-post you need to choose one person for each letter of your name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they have been tagged and to read your blog.

V for vineal; (of or relating to wine), yeah, that's me - I can relate to wine. :-)

I for Irish; my grandfather was born in Belfast.

C for Castor Bean, one of my favorite annuals.

T for Tarot Cards, one of my hobbies.

O for the ocean; wish we lived closer.

R for rooster; Kim and I wish we could have our own chickens.

I for ironing; I never do that!

A for Aries; assertive, pioneering, enthusiastic, adventurous, humorous, fast-paced, energetic and passionate, sociable, good communicator, brave, action-oriented, individualistic, independent, impulsive, competitive, eager, straightforward, forceful, headstrong, a leader, focused on the present and freedom-loving. They can also sometimes be intemperate, violent, impatient, fiery, rash, extreme, and arrogant, impulsive, intolerant, insensitive, and bullying out of selfishness.

I'm tagging;

Trish at The Coffee Shop

Natalie at Bow Wow Meow

Karen at Karen's Being Bossy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, consider me tagged. This one should be easy...I'm getting tired of the '7 weird things' tag. Like I am not weird enough already.

Tarot cards huh? Fascinating...can you do those over the internet too? Or does one have to be in the same room?

k said...

thanks! just finished my list.

Natalie said...

Still working on it....This is a lot better than the 7 things...or the 4 things...very creative. I should have it up by tomorrow.