Saturday, May 9, 2015

Happy Mom's Day!

I was shown this information at work this week and was a bit embarrassed that I'd never heard of it.

The Original Mother's Day Proclamation  (It's worth the read).

Basically:  Make peace, not war.

My best memories of being a mom are, of course, of the great times spent with my children.

The full marathon Vanessa and I ran together.  She stuck by me as I experienced awful altitude sickness.  And we crossed the finish line together.





When my children take time out of their busy lives to spend time with me, not just an hour or two (which is appreciated too), but the commitment of an entire weekend.


Winter hikes with Casey.


The time Vanessa convinced me to attend an expensive spa with her.


Our many, many, winter yurt trips.


Our many family dinners.


Thanks for sticking with me through thick and thin.  You've made me a very happy Mom!


1 comment:

lucas said...

wow, it's happy family