Monday, November 12, 2007

Tagged Again......

I've been tagged by BEK.

Here are the rules:

* Link to your tagger and post these rules.
* Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
* Tag 3 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
* Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

My Seven Facts....

1. I still live in Idaho. Why? I'm not sure. It's one of the more conservative states in the U.S., yet I'm not at all conservative.

2. I have an aquarium. This is rather new for me. It's 75 gallons. I have goldfish, black skirt tetras and one Gourami. Oh, and an eel my son gave me.

3. My son AND his girlfriend AND their two dogs live with us. TEMPORARILY.

4. I actually enjoy knitting. Although it drives me insane sometimes.

5. I wish I could draw.

6. I can read French better than I can speak it. I can almost understand none of it when spoken. (OK, just a little)

7. I love Sci-Fi and I record certain shows from the Sci-Fi network. (yeah, it's a little embarrassing).

OK ----- I'm tagging....

1. Genie
2. Natalie
3. Lubo

1 comment:

Bek said...

It's always like that with a foreign language.. you seem to have a full house with kids and dogs and fish. I bet you are never bored