Thursday, August 2, 2007

This is our sky this morning...




Most of the haze is due to the forest fires.

Yesterday I managed to make a fairly decent loaf of bread, thanks to my cookbook, Rustic European Breads from your Bread Machine, and A Year in Bread blog.



And, in the garden, a new visitor....probably the same dog water dish intruder....



The red hibiscus is blooming...I love these flowers, and they are so refreshing to see in August when not much else is going on in the garden.



And last, if you want to see a feel-good movie, go see Hairspray!

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

Hairspray is on my list to see , I was given a free pass but gave it to my Mother,I was working .
She loved it, like you makes one feel good.
Your bread looks wonderful
,will check out that recipe at Year.

Bek said...

I love your hibiscus. That's a wonderful red!

Anonymous said...

If you love Rock and Roll dancing and music you'll love Hairspray.
Gisela