Tuesday, April 21, 2009

An Award!


Two people sent me the same award! What is a person to do?

Obviously, thank them!

So.....my thanks to Rosemary and to Cher at Bad Kitty Blog.
They've awarded me the Friends Award.

This award , FRIENDS… comes with the following description to be added & passed along: “These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.” It also says : “Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”

So, I'm passing this award on to: Heather, Connie, Patsi, KeeWee, Bangchik and Kakdah, Genie, and Bek.

Some new, some old, all good friends.

7 comments:

Becca's Dirt said...

Congrats you guys for your award. It is nice to be recognized. Happy Gardening... Becca...

Connie said...

Victoria - Thank you, I am honored to be considered a friend. I hope you will forgive me for not participating. I decided early on to not do tags and memes as I barely find time to post. I am down with a bad case of pleurisy right now....the aftermath of a bad flu virus that went around here about 7 weeks ago. Having to rest, when I want to be out in the garden has been very difficult. And the worst thing is I won't be able to go out and help my daughter when baby comes.:-( It could be any time now. I asked her if she had his knitted umbilical cord hat ready that you made, and she said "Oh, yes, Mom!" :-)

Bangchik and Kakdah said...

Very good gesture for friendship.... ~ bangchik

Patsi 'Garden Endeavors' said...

Congrats and thanks !!
So thoughtful.

Rosemary said...

Well deserved!

Nydia said...

Oh, seems like something occurred and my comment didn't go. Sorry for only today I reply your question, but sinceI moved to the rural are, I only get online once a week! My felt goddesses measure aproximately 4,5 inches, but they can be customized to any size, with no extra charge. Thanks for stopping by!

Kisses from Nydia.

Bek said...

Thanks!!