Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Fourth Holiday Post

As I've mentioned before, Kim and I really enjoy this time of year.  But don't go thinking we have the perfect Christmas because we don't.  I'll be home knitting on that sweater I'm still working on and Kim will be sleeping until he gets up to go to work.  They'll be no big family dinner.  Not on that day anyway.
I think the perfect Christmas is one you enjoy whenever or wherever it might happen.  Ours usually happens a week or weeks after Christmas as it gets more difficult to work around everyone's schedules and extended families.
So whatever you do or whomever you do it with, I hope you enjoy the excuse to be a little nicer and a little more generous that this season provides.


Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Yule, happy whatever you celebrate!

3 comments:

GRACE PETERSON said...

I love your attitude, Victoria. There really is no "right" way to celebrate the holidays. It's whatever and whenever it works for you. I love your banner photo too. Love and hugs, my friend.

Tatyana@MySecretGarden said...

Oh! What a picture! We never could make our dogs to sit still AND wear hats!!!
I agree with you about different ways to celebrate. The Holiday itself is not the only day when we think, do, love and appreciate.
All the Best to you and yours!

Capucyne said...

My perfect Christmas would be a christmas in the snow ! But, "hélas" !!! there is not !