Monday, January 14, 2013

At the spa

Oh my.  My daughter Vanessa and I were invited along on a trip to Miraval. We went with a good friend of Vanessa's and her mom so we were two moms and their daughters.

I hadn't been to a spa resort previously.
I expected luxury.  I certainly received that.  Our accommodations;  we stayed in one of the "villas."


Can you believe those rooms?  Vanessa and I had two, two, robes apiece in our rooms.
The resort is just beautiful on its own.  Between workouts/workshops/spa treatments, etc, it was so relaxing to just stroll the grounds.


We were pampered with spa treatments, fed great tasting, healthy meals and to top it all off there was a large variety of physical and/or emotional growth activities to choose from.  Being able to gain insights about myself really kicked the entire experience up a notch for me.

My favorite treatment was the Naga massage. It was just magical.

I really can't think of anything I didn't enjoy.  I tried to attend as many interesting sessions as I could make time for.

Here I am participating in the Equine experience.




The surrounding area is also beautiful.  It was my first time in Arizona.


Fun times were had by all.  Sooo glad I went on this trip!


6 comments:

Goneferalinidaho said...

I am so jealous right now. That place looks amazing.

GRACE PETERSON said...

Hi Victoria, Wow. What a fun, educational and relaxing trip. The accommodations look wonderful. And the blue sky and cactus...wow.

Thank you for your comments on my blog. I agree, every dog deserves a chance. Very well-put.

Very cold here. I am ready for spring!

garden girl said...

Looks very comfortable, relaxing, peaceful, and so pretty. Love the idea of a mother-daughter spa vacation. What a treat!

Effix said...

Bonjour Victoria,
reportage très intéressant qui donne envie, mais malheureusement ce ne sera jamais possible, avec grand regret crois moi, mais tes photos me font voyager alors je profite de l'occasion pour les regarder !
Bisous
François

Rosemary said...

I am green with envy , what a beautiful spot and then all that pampering...... Glad you had the fun.... all the better for sharing it with your daughter.

LJB said...

Looks ever so lovely. Good for you for being able to get away from all our cold and snow to have this special time!