Sunday, June 19, 2011

Day Two of Babysitting

I guess I should have made it clear that I'm staying at my son's house. Bruno and Scarface are way too much dog for our house and garden. (See previous post). Much less for Chelsea to put up with. And also since we have these two staying with us for now.



These are two homeless kittens born next door under our neighbors shed. We'll keep one and my daughter is adopting one. (We will spay/neuter of course) Next job will be to catch the mother who is rather wild. We'll have her spayed and hopefully adopted out.


And finally a pic of my other "grandchild", Scarface.



He was a pound dog. Look at the gray on that muzzle. My son has had him for about 7 years now. Poor old guy is getting up there.

Today after work I get to go home to my house again. Can't wait. It's been a little mini vacation here but I'm ready for my hubbie, house, pets, and garden.

7 comments:

Rosemary said...

Ah, I can see why you babysat the grandkids at their place...... Cute little guys.... Happy Fathers Day to "Granddad"

GRACE PETERSON said...

What adorable kitties. I hope you can catch the mother.

Pat said...

Go Mom !!!
Kittens are so sweet.

Goneferalinidaho said...

I dropped my mom off at the airport this morning. It was great having her here to help spoil her grandchild-dog.

Janet said...

Aww, the kittens are adorable, and Scarface is cute too. Love the critter pics!

Capucyne said...

Les yeux de ces petits chats sont si expressifs!

garden girl said...

Oh my, the kittens are adorable! Scarface is a great name. He looks like a sweetie.