Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Two Cookie Recipes

I admit it. I love chocolate. Nothing speaks to me like chocolate. Especially the dark stuff. So I often look for recipes that include, or can include more, of it.
I enjoyed both these cookie recipes. The Chocolate Molasses cookies are lower in fat and calories. (the second time I made them I added toasted walnuts and chocolate chips). The Ginger Chocolate Cookies are spicy, like a gingersnap.....perfect for fall weather. Enjoy. (click on recipes to enlarge)



6 comments:

Trish said...

Oh yeah....[nodding head] those look DEVINE!

Genie said...

You are very evil. I like cookies so much I once dreamt of a cookie buffet, it was like a sushi bar only you were charged by the cookie. There were tiers of cookies all around.... mmmm, cookies.

Rosemary said...

Agree with you love chocolate
Will be trying these cookies

karen said...

i think i'm gonna make those top ones this afternoon. question is can i keep from eating them all before my daughter & husband get home?! :)

Tarot Reader said...

I had the large version and sold it because it was just too big for my hands, now I use the pocket version. And I love it too. Awesome deck! But now I want this goddess deck: http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/goddess-oracle-thalia/

Genie said...

I don't know how to tag someone, but I'm supposed to tag you. http://genierobinson.blogspot.com/2007/10/i-blog-you-blog-everybody-blog-blog.html