Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Memories....



One year ago Kim and I were spending a month in Europe. Vanessa spent the first 10 days with us before she returned to the states for college. It was a fantastic trip towards which Kim and I had been saving for years. We met my French cousin François for the first time and some of his extended family. We ate French and Italian food, gawked at all the great art and architecture and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I miss François and hope that someday he may visit us here in Idaho.

(I have left the music off in the slide show, you can listen to it if you choose. Scroll over the pics to see the captions.)

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Your photos are wonderful. Reminds me of fond memories of Italy and France. Our neighbors just returned from Sorento and they said it was the best trip to Europe they have been on. Except...they didn't take any photos :(

Jeffrey said...

Natalie has been all over the world (she has some good stories and some not so good ones to tell.) I'd still like to see the parts of the U.S. I haven't seen before I even think about Europe, etc. But I enjoyed seeing your pictures.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that looks fantastic! I especially like the bread/cheese/fruit meal...they know how to eat over there.

Victoria Williams said...

Natalie - thanks. How could anyone visit Italy and NOT take pictures? They're such a great reminder.

Jeffrey - Yes, there is a lot to see in the U.S. also.

Trish - It was fantastic. Yeah, they do know how to eat over there, and that lunch fed the 3 of us for less than 10 Euros!